The laboratory of the future is digital. This means that data will be collected and stored electronically, and that laboratory equipment will be controlled by computers. This change is being made to prevent errors that can occur when data is collected manually. Automating technologies and using digital science solutions will make laboratories more efficient and will help to ensure that correct data is collected.
This Expert Insights publication presents current trends and key developments in laboratory digitization to decision-makers and laboratory practitioners and showcases Cubis-II as a solution for the digital laboratory of the future.
What you will learn:
- Compliance and connectivity solutions in the lab
- How the simple weighing process can be improved through new technologies
- Practical approaches to digitization
- A selection of Wiley library articles
- Case studies
- Interview with Cubis-II product specialist
Register below to get free access!
Already registered? Click here