Download this complimentary Expert Insights eBook today!
This Expert Insights eBook delves into the multifaceted realm of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), synthetic chemicals used extensively in industrial processes for nearly a century.
What you will learn:
- The significance of assessing PFAS levels in occupational settings.
- Insights into the behavior of PFAS in sediments and bioaccumulation.
- A geospatial model for prioritizing PFAS sampling in public water systems.
Register to download the Expert Insights eBook now…
PFAS are known for their resistance to degradation, leading to widespread environmental distribution and human exposure, with far-reaching consequences on health. This collection of articles sheds light on the complex challenges posed by these persistent substances in our environment, encompassing research on contamination, effects, and detection of PFAS.
Articles contained in the collection:
- “Occupational exposures to airborne per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) – A review” by Paris-Davila et al.
- “Analysis of a Passive Sampling Device to Assess the Behavior of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in Sediments” by Atoufi, H.D. and Lampert, D.J.
- “A geospatial and binomial logistic regression model to prioritize sampling for per- and polyfluorinated alkyl substances in public water systems” by Ojha, S. et al.
This collection aims to enhance your knowledge of PFAS dynamics, impacts, and detection. Take the first step in advancing your research in this critical field.